Wednesday, April 16, 2008

You be the judge

OK here's a couple of pictures for you all who have read my blog. The pretty Blond haired woman is me the good looking guy is the guy that will be getting DUMPED on his behind soon if this crap doesn't stop and the ugly female is the witch he has been having an affair with online. you be the judge. He tells me he doesn't like dark haired women well shes dark headed alright and quite frankly I'm pissed. He still swears there's nothing going on yet last night when we went to bed (I was half asleep already) he started moaning and groaning so I asked him what he was doing as he was wooling on the bed and he stoped. What does that tell you? OK he has me and I'm up for it any time day or night yet he has to talk to THAT and get off on images of her in his head while I'm RIGHT NEXT TO HIM IN BED???? Hell No!!! I WILL NOT STAND for that crap any more.
Here's the pictures ... you be the judge...

No comments: